Join us for some gymnastics fun!
Keep your kids active and engaged while they’re out of school. Our camps are open to both Members and Non-Members and offer a day packed with gymnastics, games, crafts, and more! Children must be 3 and fully potty trained to participate. Those between 3-4 years old should pack and additional outfit just in case.
We are not a licensed childcare facility we are a gymnastics training facility.
Our Full day runs 8a.m. – 5p.m.
Our Half Day runs 8a.m. – 12:30p.m. or
12:30p.m. – 5p.m.
During each week of camp there are different themes that the kids will participate in:
- Week 1 (June 1st – June 4th): Space.
- Week 2 (June 7th – June 11th): Disney
- Week 3 (June 14th – June 18th): Under the Sea
- Week 4 (June 21st – June 25th): Reptiles
- Week 5 (June 28th – July 2nd): America
- Week 6 (July 5th – July 9th): Farm Animals
- Week 7 (July 12th – July 15th): Superheroes
- Week 8 (July 19th – July 23rd): Around the World
- Week 9 (July 26th – July 30th): Olympics
- Week 10 (August 2nd – August 6th): Hawaiian
- Week 11 (August 9th – August 13th): Splash Week
- Week 12 (August 16th – August 20th): Exotic Animals
For each day of the week, there is a different craft/activity the kids will do that relates to what that week’s theme is.
Each Friday is scheduled to have live entertainment or special activity that relates to the weekly theme for each camper to participate in during the afternoon hours.